[cdt-l] Good luck in '03!

what ever you know little people like you don't even bother you because
I know your just jealous that I have out hiked you by miles and the rest
of the list. I guess when I go to the community television convention
this year I will say gee I can accept the award because some idiot
thinks the show don't exist just because it isn't in his town and he
gets every channel out there.