[cdt-l] amazing.....

I don't calim trippel corwn for beofr eloosing my leg to me hiking after
loosing my leg is diffrant the hiking before hand. I had to realear to
hike and every thing else after my acedent. So I only claim my hiking
miles for recorsd after loosing my leg that and also I set records for
what epople can do witha  daibilty and you can't claim to do womthing
wtiha disabilty when part of it was before.