[cdt-l] Good luck in '03!

If any of those on the trail this year want to be aprt of an awrd
winning movie look for me with a pro cam on the trail. I am going to
video the trail this year and life on it. Alot of it will be my section
hikes, but some willa lso be interveing those on the trail. I rpoduce my
own tv show on the great outdoors and one on disabled hiking that has
both one awards I am going to have one show on the trail and also make a
video and dvd that can be sold to futer hikers since there isnt a real
good video on the trail out there.