[cdt-l] Good luck in '03!

Thank you I was going to do the whole trail gain but I believe know I
will just be doing a section or two this year maybe just Montana or
wyoming and montana. I am sure having doing a thru hike I will have a
felling of messing somthing only doing a section

Jonathan Ley wrote:

>Before everyone else bails from the list... good luck to all in 2003! The
>CDT is an amazing thing, I hope it brings you half the joy it's brought me.
>May the snow melt quickly, the fires not sprout, the water run clear, the =
winter be late, the lightning not strike, the bears be kind, the mail arriv=
e, the gear not break, the body endure, and the mind & soul flourish!