[cdt-l] (no subject)

Regarding the list moderator...

I don't think there is one. I got an email a few weeks back asking for
a volunteer. After sitting on it for a while, I finally replied and
volunteered, if no one else would do it. I've received no reply.

Regarding Dave F.

Who cares?
If you feel sorry for him, do a Google search and read some of his
other posts and about the SAR for him. Yes, he's disabled. But his
inflammatory posts are all over the web and a disability is no excuse
for poor behavior and outright lying.

Don't drop the board. The CDT is too valuable to our souls and those
who aspire to something bigger than what they currently are.