[cdt-l] Re: [at-l] Re: [pct-l] Paid Hiking Job Offer!

Ron-- ya think it is wise to continue baitin' him?

We don't care a twit what he did....really..a 13 y.o doing a thru hike//
that would be memorable..

I would have know about him even though all I did on the CDT was some
small sections and N or Yellowstone area...and I'm not even sure
that was an official CDT section..

Rich