[cdt-l] an amazing adios

John Musielewicz wrote:
>Do you ignore book burning too?

No - only lying trolls.

>That would certainly more interesting than reading how interested shrills
>are in betraying honest ecological studies simply because some corporate
>carpetbagger offers them a few bucks to hike!!

Shrills???  Watch out - we'll start to think you're related to the "mad
typer" aka "failed Dave".

But the real questions are - what studies? and when did NPCA become a
"corporate carpetbagger"?  You're supposed to be smarter than that.

>Starting a little late aren't you? I started on the first and am posting
>this from the trail using wireless!!

If you're going to Canada, you should have paid more attention to snow
levels.  Let us know how you get through the South San Juans.  In the
meantime, say hello to Michelle for us.

Walk softly,
Jim

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart