From: cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Angela W.
Ballard
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 11:12 AM
To: cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [cdt-l] Favorite GPS?

Hello! My husband (Duffy) and I are contemplating a
thru-hike of the CDT in 2004. I was wondering if
anyone had any recommendations re. GPS devices? Is
there one that is particularly good for a thru-hike
(long battery life, large memory, lightweight, fairly
durable)? Any advice or personal experiences would be
greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
-Angela

=====