[cdt-l] Trail Dates

In a message dated 4/9/2003 1:23:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Montedodge@aol.com writes:

> Hey Dave what day did for start the PCT in 2000?? Maybe  we met?? I have
> several friends that thru-hikes the PCT in 2000. What day did you finish??
> Did you have a trail name?  Maybe I remember you!

LOL..  It would be pretty easy to find out Monte.  Meadow Ed and few others,
met just about everyone on the trail that year.  The people at KM?  Not that
I met everyone that year, but I know I didn't see him.

I would think that someone that claims all the "records" that Dave has, would
have got some national press at least once.

Sly