[cdt-l] Re: CDT-L digest, Vol 1 #537 - 1 msg

this is getting ridiculous. will the list moderator please take appropriate
action here? else i will have to unsubscribe from the list to preserve my
sanity. i believe in freedom of speech and plurality of voices; but with
every right comes obligations that must be met to enjoy that right. in the
case of this list, the obligations include basic respect for other members
of the community, and that isn't being met here in any substantive
way...there's enough negativity going on in the real world without having to
deal with it on a CDT list on a daily basis!

rafi