[cdt-l] Favorite GPS?

Hey I remember you two from the PCT, Skykomish I believe.  Playing football
on the motel lawn!

My partner was the GPS wizz and carried the yellow Garmin eTrex.  It
definately got us out of some fixes and saved us from backtracking several
times.  Hopefully he'll be around shortly to help you out further, perhaps
with some waypoints.

Don't forget your Waypointer!

Sly