[cdt-l] Re: [pct-l] Paid Hiking Job Offer!

more then likely I have talked to my contacts in the parks service and
they say this isn't a park project and they are doing it on there own.
Course this is the same group that tried to screw Yellowstone up by
stooping snow machines I guess they haven't read the document that
started Yellowstone has the first national park in he world that said
fro the benefit and enjoyment of the people.