[cdt-l] Re: [pct-l] Paid Hiking Job Offer!

Scott Parks wrote:
>Geez, I thought I was an ass..
>
>Hey Fales, you spelt yer anme wrung.
>
>>So other words this isnt an officel park seivce project it is the
>>orgnzatuion the thinks they rins the parks doing it on there own.

Scott -
Don't let him get to you - he's a "true troll" (at least he's true to
something).  To the point that he even deliberately screws up his spelling
and grammar.  But he still apparently doesn't know crap about punctuation.
Proof?  Take a look - notice the date.  And the spelling. And the different
email addy - it's one of the ones he's used on other lists.  He has more of
those.  <G>
Jim

>From:"David Fales" <davidf@wyoming.com>
>To: <inlineskating@yahoogroups.com>
>Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 21:34:50 -0600
>Subject: [inlineskating] hi
>

>I have a question does any body have any connections with any roller
>blading
>company . I do roller blade shows and talks for schools. the remarkable
>thing is I am an amputee meaning I have one real leg and a fake one. I
>think
>I inspire both disabled and able body kids alike. my problem is today after
>doing a show at a health fair I had my blades stolen. I run this hole thing
>off of my low amount of money I have and I need new blades fast and I was
>thinking if any one had a connection to a skate company maybe they would
>sponser me with blades and they could get there name mentioned and stuff
>

>Skate Safe and wear the gear
>www.inlineexperience.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart