[cdt-l] Triple Crown Hiking

John Musielewicz wrote:

>Interesting...you admit to being friends with a stalker? Are you a stalker
>too?

ROTFLMAO

Well, now we know - you're just an ordinary troll.  Not even a "spe-e-cial"
troll like our "nearly doubel trippel crower" type.

OK - enuff feeding the trolls.  Bye ---

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart