[cdt-l] Packing Pepper Spray

>> Hah hah- so what if the guy is a troll- you just admitted to being a
stalker
which is much worse!! Why don't you people get off your high horse and admit
that it doesn't matter how many miles you've put in- you'd still die if you
didn't have your fancy little high tech gear!! The modern backpacker is no
more an outdoorsman than the happy drooler who buys an SUV because the ads
tell him he is one then!! <<

John

It's not clear what you expect to gain by joining this group then turning
around and insulting us. While this isn't the most active of the long
distant trails mailing lists, it is for the most part populated by people
who respect others opinions. We may disagree, but we do so with respect.

If you don't feel the need to be civil, the internet is full of other venues
I'm quite sure you'll feel at home in.

-Fallingwater