[cdt-l] Packing Pepper Spray

John Musielewicz wrote:
>Hah hah- so what if the guy is a troll- you just admitted to being a
>stalker which is much worse!!

He invades my playground, insults everyone in sight - and I'm the stalker?
Don't be any more of an ass than you can help.

Let's see - would that make you a friend of the troll (i.e. - another troll)
or just someone who wouldn't warn their best friend that they were playing
with a skunk.

>Why don't you people get off your high horse and admit that it doesn't
>matter how many miles you've put in- you'd still die if you didn't have
>your fancy little high tech gear!! The modern backpacker is no more an
>outdoorsman than the happy drooler who buys an SUV because the ads tell him
>he is one then!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Really?  Before you make statements like that you should learn a little
about who you're preaching at - and what you're preaching about.

Jim

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart