[cdt-l] Packing Pepper Spray

Fales...you might be taken more seriously if you:

1. Proof read your posts for spelling, grammar and punctuation. It's a
struggle to try to figure out what you're trying to say.
2. Stop telling everyone they're idiots if they don't do as you tell
them to do. Welcome to America.

  This is a pretty good list with lots of good people just trying to
help each other out. Park the ego or get lost.

Joel Gilbert