[cdt-l] Packing Pepper Spray

> I don't normally chase people cross-list like this, but it was my wife and
> friends that he attacked on at-l.  And now he's trolling my friends on
this
> list.
>
> Walk softly,
> Jim

Hah hah- so what if the guy is a troll- you just admitted to being a stalker
which is much worse!! Why don't you people get off your high horse and admit
that it doesn't matter how many miles you've put in- you'd still die if you
didn't have your fancy little high tech gear!! The modern backpacker is no
more an outdoorsman than the happy drooler who buys an SUV because the ads
tell him he is one then!!

John