[cdt-l] battery/recharge question

Don't know, I used a point and shoot Olympus film camera.  It's up on the
grassy range someplace (in a maroon cover) a few miles before Negrit Fire
Station on the CDTS alternate (not up the canyon).  If you find it, you can
have it, but call me from the payphone in the middle of no where to let me
know.

Have you considered the new Olympus Stylus weatherproof digital?  It doesn't
have is sound, like the others you mentioned, but looks like a great camera.
Check it out.

<A HREF="http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/stylus300.html";>Steves Digicams - Olympus Stylus Digital 300 - User Review</A>

Sly