[cdt-l] Stopping Recommendation in MT

> I must admit, I can't help but look at the great big map of Yellowstone and
> the NF land north of Yellowstone and wonder why the CDt dosn't make a more
> direct route north and then cut NW, if you understand what ...

I guess your answer is because the route follows the divide... but
seriously, I have heard that the stretch along the MT border is fabulous
alpine country. I stumbled across a picture of it once when I was in
Germany and was shocked. People who have hiked it, is this not a stunning
section from Macks Inn to Leadore?

Im not sure i understood the first question correctly, in terms of the
logistics. So i just spouted off some ideas..