[cdt-l] Stopping Recommendation in MT

I had another thought, one time my van broke down in YNP, rebrokedown in
Gardiner, and then made its way to Livingston while I went packing in
YNP... anyway, when I drove out of livingston I went north to white
sulphur springs. I don't know if you ever read "this house of sky" but
this is where it is set. The quality of the land makes you know it is
"gods country". there are alot of places like this in mt, but this one
really stands out for some reason. I saw one of the biggest eagles I have
ever seen there right by the side of the road, looked about 3 ft tall,
huge. I have never been into these mountains but know they would not
dissapoint in anyway.
sorry about all these vague indications and dreamy notions... I know the
western side of the state better.