[cdt-l] Packing Pepper Spray

there is one bid difrance though peper spray that is smallest enough to
put in your poket is human peper spray emant for people gting atcekd
bear spray is a biger continer and a lot stonger when I worked int eh
aprks we had both types the human spray A ther eis not neough in there
to get a bear away and b it is strong enough. You need the kind deisned
for bears