[cdt-l] Random CDT gear question

Hi all,

For those of you that have hiked the full length of the trail--will
Frogg Toggs hold up as my only rain gear on a CDT thru-hike, or will I
need something more durable?  I know they are fine on a trail like the
PCT, but I need your opinions for this one.

Also, would a Hennessy Hammock be a viable option as a shelter on a CDT
thru-hike?  Is enough of the trail forested well enough to make it
doable, or would I only be able to set it up 10% of the time?

Thanks,
Chris, aka Hiker 816