From: "Ryan Christensen" <ca_radiance@hotmail.com>
To: <cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 11:07 AM
Subject: [cdt-l] Good Reading

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I know its a  bit off the subject, but I am wondering what people are
reading?
For myself, I am currently reading The Secret Knowledge of Water by Craig
Childs and so far I absolutely love it. I like this mans style. He writes of
the deserts with a deep sense of connection that I share. He reminds me of
Edward Abbey, but not quite. Craig Childs has more natural history under his
belt and feels calmer than old Ed. Its actually a damn good book.  Do you
have
some good book suggestions?

Ryan