[cdt-l] Good Reading

Atlas Shrugged- great! one of first women competency in business..by Ayn Rand,
she went with Greenspan.

Great-Trash reads:

Anything by Clancy and Grisham

Most any of the the Med drama books by Cook.

Heavier:

How Do You Know If You Really Are In Love- pop psychology...required reading
as per my girlfriend/fiance.

Richard