[cdt-l] Final Tally for 2002 CDT Hikers!

Unofficial list complied by list truly.

Totals

60 by list count.=A0

37 of whom I met on the trail and/or knew beforehand, and another 11 I've m=
et
in person at one time or another (and/or are friends), but didn't see on the
trail last year.

Another notable useless stat, there were 11 thru-hikers and 1 section hiker
in Leadore, ID on the same day, which very well my be an all time record for
a CDT trailtown.

23 thru-hikers, 9 of which were flip flops
6=A0 that did not finish their thru-hikes
4=A0 that completed trail section hiking
27 section hikers

*=A0 section hike of one type or another
(ct) completed trail section hike
(dnf) did not finish thru-hike
(s) is for southbound
(ff) is for flip flop of one kind or another

Myself (ff)
Ben (ff)
Swiss
Luzia