[cdt-l] miscellany

I tend to agree with the statement below... however, there are a lot of
areas where the two-track is right on the divide & there's really no
better place for a trail. Plus, I do actually like walking on a
two-track if you're hiking with someone - you can actually look at each
other while having a conversation. I prefer to think of them as two-lane
trails... and roads as "super-wide" trails.

-Jonathan