[cdt-l] thruhike thoughts

Hey all =96

Still can=92t believe I=92m off the trail, real life creeps back all too
quickly. Congrats to all the other northbounders who finished up this year
to; I'm a little jealous of southbounders still out there I guess. Anyway,
just wanted to scribble out a few thoughts from this summer=92s thruhike fo=
the list. This isn=92t comprehensive by any means, mostly it=92s just what =
comes
to mind, so I guess take it for what it=92s worth=85 I=92ll post it in subs=
ections
by topic.

Rafi (Blueman)