From: cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of
Jeffzclimb@aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 10:43 PM
To: cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [cdt-l] Fwd: CDT Hike

From: Jeffzclimb@aol.com
Full-name: Jeffzclimb
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 19:33:50 EDT
Subject: CDT Hike
To: Cdtsociety@aol.com

Hey, I just returned home from my CDT TREK. Started on May 1
at the Mexican border near Columbus, NM and finished on Sept.
14 in Waterton National Park. Canada. What a great time and if there
was a year to hike south to north this year was it.
It was pretty dry in NM, guess that's to be expected, Colorado there was
very little snow, and the best part of hiking north is that you finish your
trek in Glacier National Park, in my opinion the best part on the CDT.
Thanks to everyone that gave advice and helped me on planning.

Jeff