[cdt-l] 30 e-mails worth of crap

Brett Tucker wrote:

> I should say, I received 30 DIGESTS worth of crap. Each digest had many
> copies of Jeff "Bad boy" Goode's rampage letter.

	Ouch.

	I got to spend much of yesterday being flooded with messages from
Jeffie-boy in a rather pathetic attempt at a Denial of Service attack.
The guy better lie about his name if he ever goes hiking - I imagine the
normally congenial atmosphere of the backcountry will turn rather frigid
otherwise...

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.