[cdt-l] Re: CDT-L digest, Vol 1 #405 - 17 msgs

"C.Wellman" wrote:

> Please................someone help Jeff out so this
> e-list can survive!!
>
> Brawny

	I told him how to unsubscribe. If he didn't understand he could have
politely asked for help. Instead he's being an ass.

	Just to continue being helpful, I'm sending a response to each and
every one of his message, directly to him. I invite everyone else to do
the same.

	Ron, not the list administrator, but very, very irritated...
--

must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com