[cdt-l] RE: Team Triple Crown

Obviously it was the OTHER snow. Imagine hiking from Oct 15th, 2001 until
mid summer always slogging through snow or worrying about it just ahead.
Believe me, it wears on you.

Only Fiddlehead and Pieps can say why they chose to give up now, but
consider that they had close to 2,000 miles of PCT left and just 6 weeks
left in their year.

It ain't easy.
Flyin' Brian