[cdt-l] RE: Team Triple Crown

Where have they run into too much snow?  It's August on the PCT, I don't
get it.  Or are they just tired from all the OTHER snow they had to deal
with?

Flyin' Brian wrote:

>From: David Patterson <white_root@yahoo.com>

>Also heard from Team Triple Crown. They completed the
>AT, CDT, and 800 miles of the PCT and are now done for
>the season.

Yeah, I heard this too. (from Fiddlehead)

They gave it a good shot, but they just had too much snow to deal with.
I think that's going to be a common lament from those who try it in the
future.

I made a lot of good decisions, but the best by far was to pick a good
year. Luck is a big factor.

Flyin' Brian

---