[cdt-l] RE: [at-l] Sly and the CDT

In a message dated 10/15/2002 12:49:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> > And guess what, Chase are you listening, the bus lost his
> > pack. He said if it didn't arrive he'd go to Wal-mart and get
> > the bare essentials and still finish. I offered to help and
> > to have him call again if his pack didn't show -
> > he hasn't called.
>
> Be sure to let us know if he needs anything.  Express mail makes every place

Wow, I see the word got out that my pack got misplaced!

Thanks Shane (and Mike), I appreciate your concerns and the offers to help.
It wasn't fun!  Losing my pack, if only for 24 hours, had me bummed, bitter
and bullshit.  Especially after I was assured by the bus driver in Denver,
during a layover, that it would be put on the right bus.  Fortunately, after
an unplanned night in Alamosa, it showed up the next day.  When we were
reunited, I scolded the pack for leaving me and pleaded with it "never to do
that again".  Perhaps, I was being over protective and a little bit jealous
that it did more miles than I.  ; )

Sly