[cdt-l] Re: CDT-L digest, Vol 1 #433 - 1 msg

>>My most memorable day was taking the Jim Wolf route
>>from Mt Flora to JamesPeak crossing five 13,000
>>footers along the way.  Outstanding, and as
>>Jim  describes it, "the crown jewel of the CDT."

And less than one hour from my house here in Boulder.
Camped under the stars there Oct 2001. Gorgeous...\
 Ok, that is my bragging for today. Thank you. :-)

(Must say, re-supply will be very easy for me in
Colorado sometime the next year year or two. :D)

Mags

=====