[cdt-l] PCT Photos

I am in the process of scanning in my slides to upload
for whoever wants to see them on my web site. In the
mean time, I updated my PCT web page to have the
Border Monument 78 photo.  Pictured is a grubby
looking gentleman (that would be me) with his buddy of
many years who joined him for the last the stetch of
trail (that would be Tim).

Anyway, thought some people out on the hiking lists
may be interested.

The URL:

http://friends.backcountry.net/pmags/PCTphotos.htm

Mags

(Yes, that is a duct taped shoe in the photo!)

=====