[cdt-l] driving to montana

(hope this didn't get posted twice)

well it took me long enough....but I'm finally driving out to Montana to
get on the CDT ....I'll be driving from florida - denver this week and
then busing it up to Glacier. If there is anything I can do to help any
cdt'er or would-be cdt'er please let me know. How is the woman faring
who is horsepacking northbound from New Mexico? I would love to
meet/talk with southbounders coming out of Montana. Anything I can do
for you people? I hear it's buggy out there. My biggest concern is
meeting up with hiking parnters out of Glacier.

Caleb Ewing cell #954 540 2489