[cdt-l] Re: CDT-L digest, Vol 1 #359 - 1 msg

Our son is currebtly hiking the cdt alone.  He does meet up with other hikers
and is with them for awhile.  I do think he gets lonely at times, he'll call
home and talks quite a bit (which is good) but it's the kind of trip where
its nice to share your experiences with another hiker.
What sort of degree are you working on in school.  Our son has a major in
outdoor recreation!!  He'll be job hunting when when he returns home in
mid-September.  What sort or jobs are out there for an experienced hiker??
There has to be something related to this challange?

Rose Schlott, Flint, MI

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---