[cdt-l] CDT Planning Page at TrailQuest Site

--
I've posted a page at my and Brawny's TrailQuest site for the links I've seen posted  (here and elsewhere) that are helpful for CDT planning.

The page is located here:

http://www.trailquest.net/CDTplanning.html .

If anyone knows of other helpful sites, I'll be glad to post a link at the above page.  Send the URL's to me as email at rainmaker@rabun.net.

If any corrections are needed, let me know.  Also, if anyone mentioned on the page doesn't wish for his or her name, information, organization or link to appear, let me know and I'll remove it.

David Mauldin
www.trailquest.net
"To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom"