[cdt-l] re: friendly border people

>>We were safely released merely half an hour later,
>>and told to "burn our negatives" after we developed
>>our film.

This war on terrorism seems to be going a bit too
far...and sounds a bit scary.

I did not think I would have to practice my goose
stepping as a condition for being a citizen of this
country.

But I am getting off-topic....

Sufficient to say, it will be a good idea for your
average long distance hiker type person to have all
their papers in order at the borders from now on.
(Passport may not be a bad idea...your average smelly,
dirty and sometimes beadrded hiker may give a few US
officials the willies! :D)

=====