[cdt-l] Going thru in 2004

--
In a message dated 12/20/2002 2:19:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
highcountry@sweetwaterhsa.com writes:

> My AT thruhike was vastly different than my PCT thruhike and I believe the
> CDT will be vastly different also.

I guarantee it will be vastly different!

Since it's not an established trail as the others, route finding should be
your main consideration.  If you're not familiar with map and compass, now is
the time to start practicing.

Jim Wolf's CDTS guidebooks are superior to the Westcliffe series, but you may
want to pick them up also.  One or two hikers I know hiked without either,
but I wouldn't recommed it.

If you have any questions, this is the place to ask!

Sly