[cdt-l] Re: CDT Journal sites

----- Original Message -----
From: Jason Mulkey <turtle_mud@yahoo.com>
To: <cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Subject: [cdt-l] Re: CDT Journal sites

> Also,
> Allen Stibora hiked parts of Wyoming and New Mexico.

Nope.  I didn't do any of Wyoming this year.  But, I do have a couple of
months of hiking in the Winds over the last 20 years.

This year in New Mexico I walked most of the Wolf route from Grants to the
Negrito Work Center in 2 sections.  Of that I skipped from about 5 miles
north of Pie Town to the east side of Mangas Mountain.  I did this in two
trips during March and April when the big fire was burning in  the Gila.

My journals (under the name Stumped) can be found at
http://www.myoan.net/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000178#0
00000
and
http://www.myoan.net/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000181#0
00000

If these links do not work, try a search of "Trip Logs" for "CDT" in Subject
Only at
http://www.myoan.net/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=search;search_forum=1

I had been wondering when Troubadour would get the rest of his journals up.
I was enjoying the postings.

Also, Joanna Lennox aka Goforth completed a S to N ride on her horse.  She
plotted her own route.  She was in Grants at about the same time as Sly.

Allen Stibora