[cdt-l] Re: CDT-L digest, Vol 1 #460 - 14 msgs

> Have to admit, the AT seemed very tame after the PCT.
> Looking forward to some rugged country again.

Really?  If you asked my knees, they'd say the AT was most rugged overall.
It also may have felt that way since it was my first trail.

Maybe I'll just have to do all three again for a better, more informed
opinion!

Sly

I think the CDT was hard on the feet because of hot paved roads (that's
where I got blisters) and on rough, rocky terrain cross country. I have read
about the PA rocks, though.

Marcia
GottaWalk