[cdt-l] Re: CDT-L digest, Vol 1 #460 - 14 msgs

--

In a message dated 12/19/2002 12:22:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brawny03@yahoo.com writes:

> Have to admit, the AT seemed very tame after the PCT.
> Looking forward to some rugged country again.

Really?  If you asked my knees, they'd say the AT was most rugged overall.
It also may have felt that way since it was my first trail.

Maybe I'll just have to do all three again for a better, more informed
opinion!

Sly