[cdt-l] CDT in '04

Marion Braun (sp?) nobo
Alan Knutsen (sobo)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Powers" <kdpo@pacbell.net>
To: <cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [cdt-l] CDT in '04

Also Don and Shannon were sobo
----- Original Message -----
From: <Slyatpct@aol.com>
To: <cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 8:00 PM

--

In a message dated 12/17/2002 10:19:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kdpo@pacbell.net writes:

> I  think I have a list of almost 30 CDT thru hikers from 2002. Can't find
> the list now, but I'll publish it here when I find it.

Here's a list of the top of my head.  The only people I missed seeing on the
trail were larry, annie, pete, bob and tim.  The first three of these
(larry,
annie, bob), plus anna left the trail early and I missed tim in the
scapegoat
wilderness somehow and pete was always ahead.  I didn't include patch as he
only hiked to hachita or ron who only hiked a short distance.  So if you
toss
the three that left the trail early, I think that makes  2 dozen.  Sorry if
ommited anyone or mixed up the last two girls names.

northbounders

me
ken
marcia