[cdt-l] CDT in '04

How many Sly? Based on people I have talked to (via
e-mail, at ALDHA or on the trails) I'd say the 2 dozen
figure sounds about right. Of course, many of us are
coming off a PCT high and want TO HIKE RIGHT NOW BUT I
WILL WAIT UNTIL 2004 DAMN IT. :-)

Who knows what will happen in less than two years.

It is a spill over effect. More people do the AT..so
more do the PCT..so more do the CDT. Figure I want to
do it while it is still fairly wild. Hope it retains
this character.

MAgs

=====