www.phlumf.com

Troubadour's 2002 hike is at. www.thruhikers.com   It hasn't been updated
since mid-Colorado, but I'm fairly sure they finished.

Chris and Dawn's 2002 hike is at www.skinnyhiker.com

Another good one - Rafi's 2002 journal is at  www.dividedwewalk.org
http://www.dividedwewalk.org/

Annaliese Ring's journal from 2002 is at
http://www.trailprojects.com/anneliese.html

Ken and Marcia Powers have a good one at  http://home.pacbell.net/kdpo/

Charlotte Clews has one at http://www.geocities.com/backbonehike/  I just
started looking at that one, which I found through a Google search.

Brian Robinson and Team Triple Crown also have pictures and journal entries
for the CDT on their websites, though given the mileage they were doing,
their experience is very different from that of most thruhikers.
www.triplecrownoneyear.com and
http://royrobinson.homestead.com/Triple_Crown.html

Annie and the Salesman had a journal on trailjournals.com  They had to stop,
but may continue next year.  (Something to look forward to.)

Jeff Braun has some Colorado journals from his section hikes in the early
'80s at http://people.montana.com/~jbraun/CDT/

Simon Dyer's 2000 hike is at
http://gorp.away.com/gorp/activity/hiking/thruhike/dyer/dyer_archive.htm

Sarah and Adrianne also had a Gorp journal that year at
http://gorp.away.com/gorp/activity/hiking/thruhike/shag/shag_archive.htm

Chad's Montana journal in 2001
http://www.pcthiker.com/pages/journals/2001/chad.shtml

Jim and Ginny's pre-thruhike accounts of hiking Glacier and the San Juans
are at the Aldhawest site under journals. Our big CDT journal has never been
put on-line, but I love to share it with those who are interested.

A few are missing - Dick Mallery's doesn't seem to be active anymore, or it
may have been moved.  Chet Fromm had an online journal, but I don't have the
URL anymore.  It was on Geocities, I think.

Anyone know any others?

Ginny