[cdt-l] PA Jeff makes Anaconda!

<PRE> Just got off the phone with PA Jeff. He said they ( Tripod, Dawn and Him )
got drown by killer rain and hail! I hope to meet them in East Glacier around
Sept 10th and finish with them to Border , then drive a van full back to Oly
for R and R. Jeff hopes to hook up with a guy in Helena and get a ride to big
1977 PCT reunion at Castilla , then I drive him back to trail to finish CDT.
Monte