[cdt-l] RE: Mt Zirkel fires

THanks for the info!

I guess I'm really a thruhiker now as at first I thought the subject of you=
r email read "Mt Zirkel Fries". I opened it up thinking you were going to t=
ell me there was a concession stand on Mt Zirkel that sells great fries! Im=
agine my disappointment to find out it was about fires and trail closures!

Thanks alot for the info. I'm in Dubois, WY now so hopefully things will cl=
ear up in CO by the time I get there.

I could see the big fire going on in Yellowstone as I left a few days ago. =
Amazing!

Troubador

This mobile e-mail sent by PocketMail.
PocketMail handheld devices available