[cdt-l] hiker sightings

We talked to Ishmael (Bruce Dunlavy) two days ago - he was at Macks Inn and
had some route questions.  Apparently he's only a day or so ahead of Sly &
Co.

Then last night we got an email from Mike Elliott asking about water
information north of Rawlins.  He didn't tell us where he is, but Troubadou=
was in Leadore on the 29th so he's somewhere south of there.  In any case,
Mikes request prompted me to post the "Wyoming water source" message.
Hopefully it'll do them some good.

Walk softly,
Jim